A traveler once came to the Masjid to see the Prophet [PBUH]. After greeting the Prophet [PBUH] he was asked where he was from. The traveler replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the dialogue between the traveler and the Prophet [PBUH]
Traveler: I do not want adhaab (AZAAB/GUNNAH) to be written in my account.
Prophet [PBUH] : Behave well with your parents
Traveler: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
Prophet [PBUH] : Fear Allah always
Traveler: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
Prophet [PBUH]: Recite Qur'an every morning and evening
Traveler: I want my heart to always be enlightened. (Roshan and Munawer)
Prophet [PBUH] : Never forget death
Traveler: I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
Prophet [PBUH]: Always treat fellow creatures well
Traveler: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet [PBUH]: Always have faith in only Allah
Traveler: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet [PBUH] : Be careful of your actions
Traveler: I wish to live long.
Prophet [PBUH]: Always do sile rahm. (Goodness towards blood relations)
Traveler: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet [PBUH]: Always be in Wudhoo
Traveler: I wish to stay free of Adhaab (AZAAB-E-QABR) in the grave.
Prophet [PBUH] : Always wear pure (Paak) clothes
Traveler: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet [PBUH]: Control your eyes and tongue
Traveler: How do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet [PBUH]: Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility
Traveler: I want people to respect me always.
Prophet [PBUH]: Never extend your hands of need at people
Traveler: I want to always be honored.
Prophet [PBUH]: Never humiliate or put down anyone
Traveler: I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr. (Squeezing in the grave)
Prophet [PBUH] : Recite Sura-e-Mulk often
Traveler: I want my wealth to increase. Prophet [PBUH] : Recite Sura-e-Waqia every night Traveler: I want to be safe and at peace on Day of Judgement.
Prophet [PBUH] : Do Zikr of Allah from dusk to night Traveler: I want to be in full attention and concentration during prayers.
Prophet [PBUH] : Always do Wudhoo with concentration and attention